If you have started to realize the benefits of drones in your operations but do not yet have the proper training to operate, our staff can help. Getting trained for proper drone usage is a lot cheaper than crashing, or getting fined for not abiding by Transport Canada regulations. Beyond the Transport Canada basic requirements (pilot ground school), we can provide the following:
- Practical training on how to fly multirotor and fixed wing drones
- The full data capture workflow – collecting data, processing data and delivering results
- Detailed instructions surrounding UAV mapping and how to plan flights
- Hands-on use of drone software and how to get the most out of your unit
- All about added value data products, including interactive mapping, volumetrics, and survey-level data delivery.